The Vita Foundation is our way of giving back to our community, helping to create meaningful change in the lives of those who need it most.
We strive to make a difference by supporting charities, community groups and appeals in five different ways:
- Payroll giving: donating a portion of our salaries through either one-off or regular pre-tax donations on a voluntary basis.
- Peer fundraising: raising funds from our friends and families to take part in events like True Grit.
- Volunteer day off: taking a paid day off to lend a hand to those in need.
- Vita Grants Program: nominating organisations who are meeting an important need to receive a $10,000 grant to help them fund new initiatives.
- Community Prize Pool: Applying for prizes that can then be donated to community groups for fundraising events and auctions.
Vita Group is a leading provider of brands that enhance people’s way of life. We are proven experts in delivering exceptional, personalised experiences and products that solve our customers’ current and future needs.