Artisan continues Queensland expansion
Artisan Aesthetics Group (AAG) is continuing to expand its network of Artisan branded clinics in Queensland with the opening of Artisan Kenmore in Brisbane on Saturday, 14 March 2020. The clinic is AAG’s 13th Artisan branded clinic nationally and eighth in Queensland.
In keeping with the brand’s unique bespoke design aesthetic, Artisan Kenmore pays tribute to the area’s Scottish heritage, referencing the tartan of the clans who first settled there, with finely crafted timber elements a nod to its history as a timber source for much of Brisbane.
The clinic is operated by a team of highly experienced cosmetic nurses, dermal therapists and doctors, all of whom pride themselves on working closely with their clients to develop tailored treatments that will help them achieve their personal skin goals.
From cosmetic injectables to skin needling, laser and light-based therapies, body contouring, and medical-grade facials, Artisan Kenmore clients will be able to experience the very latest, premium aesthetic treatments.
Vita Group CEO and founder of AAG, Maxine Horne said: “We’re excited to continue to build our network of Artisan branded clinics in Brisbane with the opening of Artisan Kenmore. The team bring considerable expertise to the wider group and we look forward to introducing more clients to our unique Artisan offering and being a part of their journey to ‘master their artistry’ by helping them look and feel their confident best.”
AAG currently operates 21 aesthetic clinics across Queensland, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. Since launching in November 2018, AAG has expanded its network through a combination of acquisitions and greenfield clinics and will continue to grow its portfolio to a national network of premium clinics.
Artisan Aesthetics Group – clinic network
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Racecourse Road, Hamilton
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Gasworks, Newstead
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Rosalie Village, Rosalie
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Fortitude Valley
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Bulimba
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Maroochydore
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Hope Island Road
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Kenmore
- Emetheni, Burleigh Heads
- London Cosmetic Clinic, Southport
- The Bradford Clinic, Toowoomba
- Face Today Mediclinic, Cairns
- Face Academy, Milton
- HC Medical, Robina and Palm Beach
New South Wales
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Balmain
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Mosman
- Lily Room, Chatswood
Australian Capital Territory
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Bruce
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Woden
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Gungahlin
- Pamper Medical Skin Clinic, Geelong
Vita Group is a leading provider of brands that enhance people’s way of life. We are proven experts in delivering exceptional, personalised experiences and products that solve our customers’ current and future needs.
Careers at Vita GroupView All