Artisan Aesthetics continues its 2020 expansion with two additional clinics
Artisan Aesthetics Group (AAG) has acquired HC Medical and Lily Room, bringing its network to 12 Artisan-branded and eight non-branded clinics.
HC Medical, located on Queensland’s Gold Coast, has locations in both Robina and Palm Beach, and is the group’s fourth Gold Coast clinic, following the opening of Artisan Hope Island in January 2020.
Lily Room, located in Chatswood, New South Wales, becomes the group’s third clinic in the state, complementing Artisan Mosman and Artisan Balmain.
As a part of the AAG network, the new clinics will offer an extensive menu of tailored skin-health and wellness treatments including medical-grade dermal treatments, holistic skin and body treatments, laser and light therapies, a full range of cosmetic injectables and regenerative treatments such as platelet rich plasma (PRP), and collagen rebuild.
The experienced and highly-trained teams from the acquired clinics will join the AAG team as part of the acquisitions, and will continue their focus on creating a personalised treatment plan to support clients with their age management goals. The clinical team members are all experienced in using non-surgical techniques to create gradual, long-lasting natural improvements to help clients replace lost collagen and elastin – enhancing their best features, improving their complexion, and lifting and toning sagging skin.
Vita Group CEO, and founder of AAG, Maxine Horne, is excited to be moving full steam ahead when it comes to growing the group’s network.
“We are excited to continue expanding our portfolio, and these two new locations are perfect additions to our growing portfolio. Both clinics have a focus aligned with Artisan’s, which is to deliver a natural, holistic solution to clients.”
Since launching in November 2018, AAG has expanded its network of clinics through a combination acquisition and greenfield clinics and will continue to grow its portfolio to a national network of premium clinics.
Artisan Aesthetics Group – clinic network
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Racecourse Road, Hamilton
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Gasworks, Newstead
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Rosalie Village, Rosalie
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Fortitude Valley
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Bulimba
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Maroochydore
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Hope Island Road
- Emetheni, Burleigh Heads
- London Cosmetic Clinic, Southport
- The Bradford Clinic, Toowoomba
- Face Today Mediclinic, Cairns
- Face Academy, Milton
- HC Medical, Robina and Palm Beach
New South Wales
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Balmain
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Mosman
- Lily Room, Chatswood
Australian Capital Territory
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Bruce
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Woden
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Gungahlin
- Pamper Medical Skin Clinic, Geelong
Vita Group is a leading provider of brands that enhance people’s way of life. We are proven experts in delivering exceptional, personalised experiences and products that solve our customers’ current and future needs.